Cancel Protected Registration
If you want to remove Protected Registration from your domain name, how you do so depends on how long ago you purchased it and whether you have two-step verification enabled:
- If you purchased Protected Registration more than 5 days ago, continue with the steps below if you've already enabled two-step verification in your account.
- If you just enabled two-step verification, then you must wait 72 hours before you can cancel Protected Registration. Then continue with the steps below.
- If you purchased Protected Registration within the last 5 days, you need to contact customer support to remove it.
Looks like you're not logged in. If you log in above (under ), we can save you a couple of steps.
- Go to the Domain Settings page.
- On the Domain Settings page, under Additional Settings, click remove Protected Registration:
- Click Remove Protected Registration.
- We'll send you a 6-digit verification code as part of your two-step verification process. When you receive it, enter that code:
- You'll receive the following notice:
Note: Some features may be unavailable while we are removing Protected Registration from your account.