How do I change my Simple Control Panel password?
To Change Your Simple Control Panel Password
- Log in to Simple Control Panel. For more information as to how to do this, see How do I access my Dedicated Server using Simple Control Panel?
- Click Change Password.
- In the Current password field, enter your current password.
- In the New password and New password (again) fields, enter your new password.
- Click Save.
To Change Your Simple Control Panel Password through SSH
- Access your server via SSH.
- Move to root with the following command:
- Enter the root password.
- Run the following command to reset your password:
For information on how to reset the Administrator see Resetting the Administrator's Password for Simple Control Panel.