Restore my website from a Zip file
You can use a direct download link to the Zip file that contains a backup of your website to restore the website from Pro Sites.
Note: Only backups created in Pro Sites can be used for the restore process.
- Log in to your Pro account. (Need help logging in?)
- Click Pro Clients and select Pro Sites.
- Click Websites in the left sidebar.
- Hover over the website and click Backups.
- Click Backups Options in the upper-right corner.
- Enter the URL that leads to a ZIP archive in Restore from ZIP section on the right-hand side.
Note: When using a Dropbox download link, change dl=0 to dl=1 at the end of the URL to create a direct download link.
- Optional: In Create new admin, enter the new WordPress admin credentials. If this form is left blank, WordPress admin from the backup will be restored.
- Click Restore.