Setting up cPanel Auto Responders
cPanel email lets you create an auto responder, which automatically replies to email sent to email accounts at domains hosted on your account.
To Set up cPanel Auto Responders
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the Tier Linux with cPanel hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the Email section, click Auto Responders.
- Click Add Auto Responder.
- Complete the following fields, and then click Create/Modify:
- Interval — Enter the number of hours you want to wait before letting cPanel automatically respond to emails from the same address.
- Email — Enter the address and select the domain name you want to use.
- From — Enter the From address you want the automatic responses to use.
- Subject — Enter the subject you want the automatic responses to use.
- HTML — Select This message contains HTML. if you want to send HTML emails instead of plain text.
- Body — Enter the message you want to use.
- Start & Stop — Select the options for when you want to begin and end the auto responder.