Transferring Business Registration to Another Domain Name
If you have Business Registration for a domain name that is no longer registered in your account, you can reassign the registration to another domain name in your account, or you can purchase a new domain name to assign it to.
To Transfer Business Registration to Another Domain Name
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Business Registration.
- Click Manage for the terminated (inactive) domain name's Business Registration account. The Business Manager displays an Inactive Domain message.
- Do one of the following:
- To transfer the Business Registration to another domain name in your account, in the Associate an existing active domain field, enter the domain name, and then click OK.
- To purchase a new domain name to transfer the Business Registration to, click get a new domain, and then complete the purchase. For more information, see Registering Domain Names.
- For each tab on the Edit Business Registration page, complete all applicable fields, and then click Next. For more information, see Managing Your Business Registration Profile.
- Click Finish to save your changes.