Updating Email Addresses for Monitored or Backordered Domain Names
If you have Domain Backorders or Monitoring for a domain name, we send an email notification to you within 24 hours of a change to its status.
You can update the email address we use to notify you by using these instructions.
To Update Email Addresses for Monitored or Backordered Domain Names
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Next to Domains, click Manage.
- From Buy/Sell, select Backorders and Monitoring.
- Select the domain names you want to modify.
- Click Email Options.
- In Email address 1, enter the primary email address you want us to use for email notifications.
- (Optional) In Email address 2, enter a secondary email address for notifications.
- Click OK.