Upgrade to Premium DNS
Every GoDaddy account comes with Standard DNS to manage your zone file. Upgrade your account to Premium DNS for advanced DNS features that add power, flexibility, and a higher level of technical support.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select your domain to access the Domain Settings page.
- Select Manage DNS to access your zone file.
- Under the Premium DNS section, select Add Premium DNS.
- You'll be redirected to checkout where you can complete your purchase.
Any domains in the account currently using GoDaddy nameservers will be automatically updated to your new Premium DNS nameservers. Most DNS updates take effect within an hour, but could take up to 48 hours to update globally.
- Upgrade your Premium DNS further to add more DNSSEC-enabled domains. Go to your product page, select Domain Products, then select Options next to the Premium DNS product. Under Premium DNS + Unlimited, select Upgrade. Complete your purchase during checkout.
- Invite a delegate to manage Premium DNS and other domain settings on your behalf.